(Vote for 3)
Absentee Ballots require 83 cents postage.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter.)
Craig A.T. Jones
- Occupation: Venture Capitalist
- Born and Raised on the Peninsula
- Harvard Law School, Magna Cum Laude
- Management Consultant, Bain and Co.
- Volunteer, National Federation for Teaching Entrepreneurship in disadvantaged high schools
- Chairman, Bullis Charter School
- Finance and Investment Commitee, Town of Los Altos Hills
Jean H. "John" Mordo
- Better Financial Management of Town Resources
- Family Friendly agenda including public education and parks and recreation programs
- Better Infrastructure including street repair and cable TV/internet connection
- Occupation: Retired Business Executive
- Protect the natural beauty and rural look of Los Altos Hills
- Bring back public education to Los Altos Hills
- Address infrastructure needs in fiscally responsible way
- Occupation: Retired Urban Planner
- Land Use Planner for 15 years
- Elected County Commissioner (four-year term)
- Masters Degree and Doctoral Work in Geography, emphasis in Urban Planning
- Taught Public Policy course (college level)
- Vice-President, Supporters of Westwind Community Barn
- Member, Town Community Relations Committee
Carol Jean Gottlieb
- Work to resolve school issues (public and private)
- Update General Plan Land Use Element and codes and ordinances
- Facilitate Development Process for Applicants and Neighbors
- Occupation: Controller
- B.A., UC Berkeley, Political Science
- Planning Commission, LAH
- Pathway Committee, LAH
- PTA Council, PTA Sixth District
- Board of Directors, Westwind Barn
- Pathway Easement Ad Hoc Committee, LAH
- Bring fiscal conservatism to Town Government.
- Use my extensive (over 30 year) experience in Town to guide the Town into the future.
- Support return of public education toTown.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The the League of Women Voters of Los Altos-Mtn. View Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Public School, Reserves, and Zoning and Planning.
- Town of Los Altos Hills webpage
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Oct. 12, 7 pm, Candidate Forum, Bullis School Multi-purpose Room, 25890 Fremont Rd. LAH.
- Los Altos Hills Council candidates and Purissima Hills Water Dist. candidates.