(Vote for 2)
Absentee Ballots require 83 cents postage.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Donald R. "Don" Burr
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Master of Public Administration, SJSU
- BS, Administration of Justice, SJSU
- U.S. Marine Corp. (Veteran)
- 31 Years Service, City of Campbell
- 16 Years Chief of Police, City of Campbell
- 12 Years Campbell City Council
- Maintaining and improving Fire, Paramedic, and Police services
- Protect local government revenue sources from State takeaways
- Continue revitalization of Downtown core and Redevelopment area
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner/Director Technology Company
- BA - Santa Clara University
- JD - Santa Clara University School of Law
- Member - State Bar of California
- Campbell Planning Commission
- Campbell Site & Architecture Review Committee
- Dedicated husband and father
Evan Dea Low
- Preserve Campbell's Small Town Character
- Maintain Public Safety & Quality of Life
- Promote a Robust Local Economy
- Occupation: Educator
- Board of Directors- Campbell Historical Museum Foundation
- Campbell Chamber of Commerce
- Downtown Campbell Business Association
- Campbell / West SJ Lions Club
- Kiwanis Club Treasurer, 2001-2003
- B.A. Political Science -San Jose State University
- Revitalize Downtown Campbell and stimulate economic development while maintaining the suburban integrity and protecting open space
- Working in collaboration with the local government to provide after school and youth/senior programs
- Public safety and traffic control with street improvements and additional bike lanes
- Occupation: Parks Recreation Commissioner
- R & D Lab Coordinator
- AS degree in Ornamental Horticulture
- BS degree in eBusiness
- Currently in MBA/HR program to graduate 9/05
- Community volunteer
- Board of Directors South Bay Youth soccer
- Youth and Family developement
- Safety and Security
- Increasing revenue
- Occupation: Campbell Planning Commission Chairman/Financial Analyst
- Santa Clara Valley Transporation Authority, former Citizens' Advisory Committee Member
- Master of Business Administration Degree in Finance
- Army Combat Veteran of the first Persian Gulf War; Awarded Bronze Star Medal & twice awarded Army Commendation Medal
- St. Timothy's Lutheran Church, former Councilman
- Campbell Chamber of Commerce
- Operating Engineers Local 3 (CEMA), AFL-CIO
- Public Safety
- Traffic Relief
- Fiscal Responsibility
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Campbell website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Sept. 23 - Candidate Forum, Campbell Council Chambers, sponsored by Chamber of Commerce, LWV, AAUW, SVCN Newspapers.
- City Council candidates at 5:30 pm, State Sen. Dist. 11 candidates at 7 pm, State Assembly Dist. 24 candidates at 8 pm.