League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Sacramento County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Director; Rio Linda-Elverta Recreation and Park District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 15 1:33pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (24/24)
(27 Writein Votes .31%)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Sales Representative
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Have served on the Board for 4 years
- Rio Linda resident for 14 years
- Over 16 years of other government service
- Former newspaper reporter
- Former Peace Corps volunteer
- Graduate, University of Michigan
- I support the Park district making long range plans for its future to fend off the effects of encroaching urbanization.
- I support the creation and support of recreational opportinities for residents of all ages, not just certain age groups.
- I support and have advocated for responsible and responsive government.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.