League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Sacramento County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Trustee; American River Flood Control District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 15 1:33pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (120/120)
(169 Writein Votes .22%)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Engineer
- B.S. Civil Engineering, CSU Sacramento
- Graduate; Sacramento City Management Academy
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
Brian F. Holloway
- Lower fees and insurance premiums
- Bring the District into compliance with 100 year flood certification
- Preserve the safety and recreational access of the levees
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Trustee, American River Flood Control District
- Currently Chair of Mayor's Development Oversight Commission
- Currently Chair of Sacramento County Subdivision Review Committee
- Master of City and Regional Planning, CSU Fresno
- Sacramento Area Flood Control Agency, Alt. Member
Jerome H. Sprague
- Continue to keep Sacramento flood safe.
- Work to keep flood assessment rates low.
- Continue to support recreational use and access to our levees.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.