League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Sacramento County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Board Member; Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District; Division 8 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 15 1:33pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (62/62)
(29 Writein Votes .14%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Sacramento City Fire Captain
- Director Division 8, Sacramento Metropolitan Fire Board
- Master's Degree, CSUS
- Bachelor's Degree, Lewis & Clark College
- Fire Chief Officer Certification California State Fire Marshall
- To continue on our path of professionalism and modernization
- Decisions for the good of the community, not special interest.
- Maintain high ethnical standards for the Board
- Occupation: Business Manager
- Business Manger of a 2,000 member employee association.
- Trustee for multi-million dollar labor/managment Pension Funds
- Negotiator for Laobr Managment Contracts with Multi -Employer Associations
- Will work to ensure quality response times for the current and new areas of growth in the community
- Maintaning a quality workforce while ensuring tax dollars are used efficiently
- Will work for more paramedics and increased services
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Sacramento Bee
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.