(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Clinical Psychologist
- Ph.D., MA, BS degree
- Served 6 yrs on the Sac. Co Children's Comm.
- Elected Twice(6 yrs) Arden Park, Parks and Recreation District
- Honored by Sac. Red Cross for work at NYU Downtown Hospital-Crisis Response Team ,World Trade Tower Tragedy(9/11/ 01)
- Sac. Metro Fire Bd. Director-Past Chair of the Policy Comm,.current member of the Finance Comm.
- Continue to make decisions that are fiscally prudent and supportive of our community and fire personnel.
- Maintain my commitment to providing the highest level of emergency services for our community.
- Keep Chief Rick Martinez and I will NOT bend to outside special interest group that is trying to take control of the Metro Fire District Board.
- Occupation: Water Resources Technician
- Life time Sacramento resident
- 19 year resident of the Fire District
- 26 years of State Service
- Director Del Paso Manor Water District (2 terms)
- Business Agent, IATSE
- Contract negotiation experience (public and private sector)
David Henry Strader
- Ensure the highest level of response times and services by providing our fire/paramedic personnel the training/equipment they need to get the job done
- Keep the safety of our community as the top priority while making well informed and open minded decisions.
- To protect the funding for these services and to limit tax and fee increases
- Occupation: County Employee
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Sacramento Bee
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.