League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Sacramento County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Board Member; Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District; Division 4 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 15 1:33pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (45/45)
(50 Writein Votes .32%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gregory A. Granados
- Occupation: Deputy Fire Marshal
- B.S. Fire Protection & Fire Administration
- National Fire Protection Association Certified Fire Protection Specalist
- Certified Hazardous Materials Technician
- Senior Fire Protection Engineering Specialist for Second largest rocket manufacture in the world
- Former California Deputy State Fire Marshal
- Fire Fighter and Fire Officer for the last 28 years
Gregory H. Hoeger
- Maintain the level of front line fire and rescue service
- Foster innovation and customer service in all employees
- Keep administrative and overhead cost Low
- Occupation: Retired Fire Administrator
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Sacramento Bee
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.