(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gil A. Albiani
Gerald H. Derr
Patricia A. Beal
- Occupation: Businessman/Rancher
James L. "Jim" Luttrell
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Occupation: Retired Fire Captain
- Board of Directors Firefighters Burn Institute
- Keeping the CSD as a special district and not part of city goverment
- More recreational activities for senior citizens
- more muti use recreational facilities
- Occupation: Business Organizational Manager
- Masters of Arts in Organizational Management in Business Management, University of Phoenix
- Bachelors of Arts, Rhetoric, University of California, Berkeley
- President of AFSCME Local at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Clifford B. "Cliff" Loveland, Jr.
- Maintain and promote the independence of Police and Firefighters services in Elk Grove
- Strenghten Elk Grove Library systems
- Enrich the Parks and Recreations facilities in Elk Grove
- Occupation: Retired State Manager
- Experince: 41 years in State service.
- Twice honored with the President's Award from the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
- AASHTO Award: For ourstanding contributions for improving the nation's transportation system.
- Get more Community input into Board decisions.
- Be fiscally conservative.
- Help the Board to adapt effectively in response to the public's changing expectations.
- Occupation: Retired Police Officer
- B.A. Criminology and Psychology
- Assoc. of Arts
- Certified Network Engineer
- Certified Network Administrator
- If it's not broken, don't fix it.
- Maintain balanced income/expenses
- Have the best qualified future planners on staff
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|