League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Sacramento County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Director; Sacramento Municipal Utility District; Ward 2 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 5 10:57am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (161/161)
(49 Writein Votes .12%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: SMUD Board Director
- 6 years SMUD Board Director
- 24 years Energy Program Manager, California Energy Commission
- Currently Business Development/Project Specialist for non-profit natural gas R & D company
- Board member, Friends of the Folsom Powerhouse
- Volunteer, Sacramento AIDS Foundation
- BA Degree Journalism/Government, CSUS
- Acquire natural gas resources for price stability and reliability
- Evaluate need for second 500 megawatt power plant at Rancho Seco
- Keep electricity rates among the lowest in California
- Occupation: Retired Special Agent
- Vice Chair, Community Planning Council
- Government Management Experience
- 30 Years in California State Law Enforcement
- 16 Years in the State Attorney General's Office
- Lower Current SMUD Rates
- Provide Economical Power For The Future
- Retun SMUD Board Control To The Ratepayers
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Sacramento Bee
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.