League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Orange County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Council Member; City of Santa Ana; Ward 3 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Executive Manager/Santa Ana Commisioner
- U.S. Air Force Veteran
- Former Law Enforcement Officer
- BA in Business Cal State Fullerton
- MA in Leadership Chapman University
- Santa Ana Commissioner
- Member Board of Governors, Bowers Museum
Alexander "Sandy" Nalle
- Crime prevention and youth programs
- Raise test scores in Santa Ana
- Revitalization of the city in partnership with the neighborhood associations
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner/Businessman
- Industrial/Commercial Real Estate Sales
- International Commerce - Latin America / Far East - heavy consturction equiipment sales
- Captain - USMC
- BA - Universidad de las Americas, Mexico, DF
- BFT - American Graduate School of International Management (Thunderbird)
- JD - Chapman University School of Law
- Continued high level of public safety - Police & Fire protection.
- Maintenance of infrastructure - streets & roads, sewer & water.
- Strong code enforcement thoughout city.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City Council and Mayor Candidate's Forum
Thursday, October 21, 7-9 p.m.
City Council Chambers, #22 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:32 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.