(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Steven S. "Steve" Choi
- Occupation: Mayor of Irvine
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Irvine Unified School District
- Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh
- MS, Louisiana State University; BA, Kyung Hee University
- Board Member, Kenwood Homeowners Association
- Director/Owner, Dr. Choi's Academy, Owner, Kumon Education Center
- Former Professor, Lecturer, USC, UCI
- High quality of life through responsible growth and flowing traffic
- Best schools in the State
- Restoring respect, integrity and ethics in the city council
- Occupation: Irvine Finance Commissioner
- Occupation: Irvine Unified School Board Member
- Occupation: Businessman
- City Commissioner/Park Planner
- IUSD Superintendents Curriculam Council
- Graduate: Leadership Institute
- Former Police Officer / Graduate: Irvine Community Police Academy
- Boardmember: Irvine Senior Foundation
- High Scool Coach (Northwood and Woodbridge)
- Restore Open and Honest Government
- Fix Traffic
- Protect our way and quality of life
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Fix the traffic.
- Public safety; put more police officers on the street.
- Restore trust to the city contracting process.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|