League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Mendocino County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Councilmember; City of Willits Voter Information
Results as of Nov 24 1:52pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (4/4)
(31 Writein Votes 0.80%)
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- BA, Liberal Studies, Sonoma State University, 1998
- Part-time Substitute Teacher
- Founding Board Member, Boys and Girls Club of Willits, Inc.
- City of Willits Appointee, Mendocino Council of Governments
- Board Member, Mendocino Solid Wastes Management Authority
- Occupation: Business Woman
- BA in Business Management and Economics
- Works with Vital Systems Natural Building and Design as well as Leaves of Grass Bookstore
- Raised in Willits since 1979
- Graduate of the Willits Unified School District
- Board of Directors member of the Willits Skate Park
- Proud and Active Willits Community Member
- I will follow through and make the Baechtel Road/ Railroad Ave. Corridor happen
- Activley support local business and industry.
- Update and enact the Downtown Specific Plan that was crafted by citizens five years ago.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:31 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.