(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Douglas F. Crane
- Occupation: Construction Manager
- Building and Engineering Construction Manager with over 40 years experience in public and private construction.
- Public service: Ukiah Airport Commission, Mendocino County Overall Economic Development Committee, Mendo County Gov Steamlining Advisory Committee
- Member of Leadership Mendocino Class I and continuing supporter of that program.
- Was a Boy Scout and am an adult volunteer in the BSA: Cubmaster, Scoutmaster, District Chair, Council Exec Board.
- Rotarian and Past President of Ukiah Rotary
Mari Lisa Rodin
- Timely Council meetings focused on the real needs of Ukiah
- Budgeting og City resources with priority to public safety
- Logical maintainance and improvements of infrastructure
- Occupation: Incumbent, Ukiah City Council
- Grantwriter--Hopper & Rodin Associates
- Land Use-- Managed growth that protects our town's rural character and quality of life
- Ensure adequate funding for Police, Fire and Emergency Medical Services
- Foster Cooperative Approach with County Government on important regional issues like water supply, affordable housing, and economic development.
- Occupation: Self-employed Property Manager
Ana M. Araiza
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Occupation: Bilingual Crisis Counselor
- Occupation: Executive Director, Solar Living Institute
- Former Business Owner - 6 yrs.
- Former United Way Chief Executive - 16 yrs.
- Former Chamber of Commerce President (1988)
- Former Toastmaster President of 3 Clubs
- Secretary, Rotary Club of South Ukiah -- Rotarian since 1987
- B.A., Business/Philosophy, Furman University
- Develop a city-wide energy conservation program
- Develop a community currency to bring our local economy back under local control and stimulate local economic activity
- Implement Instant Runoff Voting (IRV) in city elections to ensure all candidates are elected with a 50% majority
- Occupation: City Finance Director
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|