League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Mendocino County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Supervisor; County of Mendocino; District 2 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 24 1:52pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (10/10)
(26 Writein Votes 0.42%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Richard M. Shoemaker
- Occupation: Retired City Councilmember
- Occupation: 2nd District Supervisor
- Landscape Contractor - Green Lion Landscape Services
- Former Councilmember of Ukiah, 1986-1996
- Three children: Nick (16), Jamie Rose (12) & Allyson (12)
- Graphic Designer
- Hobbies: Sailing, Childrens' Sports, Kayaking, Camping, & Ultimate Frisbee
- Provide Mendocino County citizens with quality and cost-effective public services.
- Assure that growth in the Ukiah Valley does not negatively impact our wonderful quality of life.
- Create partnerships between cities and the private sector to strengthen and diversify our local economy.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:31 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.