League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Fresno County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Board Member; Kings River Conservation District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 29 3:12pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (223/223)|
54.9% Voter Turnout (31852/58051)
(73 Writein Votes 0.2%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent / Titular por Nombramiento
- Occupation: Farmer/Irrigation Specialist / Agricultor/Especialista de Riego
- MS Agriculture Cal Poly SLO
- A balanced, high quality groundwater supply
- Reliable, affordable energy supply
- Groundwater recharge projects
- Occupation: Farmer / Agricultor
- Occupation: Hydrologist/Farmer/Professor / Hydrólogo/Agricultor/Profesor
- Ph.D. Hydrologist
- Registered Geologist, Certified Hydrogeologist
- Farm 140 acres within Fresno County
- Geology professor at Reedley College
- Ensure long-term water sustainability
- Deal with the groundwater overdraft within KRCD
- Increase water awareness within the community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:29 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.