(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Mayor, El Cerrito
- Environmental Attorney
- Vice President, El Cerrito NAACP
- Former El Cerrito Planning Commission
- Graduate, Boalt Hall School of Law, U.C. Berkeley (1989)
- Graduate, Yale University (1986)
- Promote investments in El Cerrito that will increase revenues to support City services.
- Ensure that the City Council considers the interests of all the residents of El Cerrito in making decisions, not just the most vocal.
- Promote, preserve and improve the quality of life in El Cerrito.
- Occupation: Nurse Practitioner/Midwife
- Bachelor Of Science Nursing
- Master OF Science Nursing
- El Cerrito Park and Recreation Commissioner
- Board Member Executive Women Golf Association
- Past President El Cerrito Tennis Club (250 members)
- Grievance Committee Member United States Tennis Association-NorCal
William Carl "Bill" Jones, III
- Priorities are to Protect police and fire service funding
- Expand our Paramedic program
- Improve library hours and service
- Occupation: Business Owner
- El Cerrito resident - 41 years
- Attended El Cerrito Schools, ECHS class of 1968
- Graduate, Oregon State University 1972
- Current, City of El Cerrito Financial Advisory Board
- Past Member, El Cerrito Parks & Recreation Commissioner, 5 years, one year chair.
- Board member and coach, El Cerrito youth sports
- Develop solid, dependable funding sources
- Maintain strong and up-dated police and fire services
- Develop and maintain public facilities, infastructure, and open space
- Occupation: Recreation Counselor
- Vice-Chair of the El Cerrito Art and Culture Commission
- Secretary of the El Cerrito Art Association
- Graduate of Contra Costa College in Journalism
- Graduate of Vista College in Business Adminstration
- Propose green building principles for redevelopment projects
- Create affordable housing and create new jobs
- To support public art, restoration projects and to better define our city identity
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|