(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jim W. Boulgarides
- Occupation: Fire Captain - Paramedic
- Los Angeles County Ocean Lifeguard
- South Bay Fire Acedemy, Valedictorian
- UCLA, Bachelor of Arts, Chandellor Scholar
- Friends of the El Segundo Library, Lifetime Member
- El Segundo Educational Foundation, Contributor
- El Segundo Planning Commissioner '96-2000
- Public Safety
- Fight LAX Expansion
- Balanced Budget
- Occupation: Environmental/Safety Engineer
- Vice-Chairman, Planning Commission
- President, Reach Out Against Drugs (ROAD)
- Chevron Community Advisory Panel
- LAX Master Plan Advisory Committee
- BS Biology, UCLA
- Fight LAX expansion and promote a regional approach to airport expansion through continued efforts at SCAG and our State and Federal governments.
- Support our Schools - Our children are our future.
- Support our Police and Fire Departments and ensure have the necessary tools to do their jobs.
- Occupation: Director Information Technology for Glentek in Smokey Hollow
- Served on City Council 1984 - 1996, Mayor 1988 - 1996 (Did not seek re-election in 1996)
- El Segundo Unified School District "C" & "E" Bond Executive Committees
- El Segundo Chamber of Commerce Board Member, Committee Chair & member
- Economic Development Advisory Committee
- Chevron CAP (Community Advisory Panel)
- Planning Commission 1982 - 1983
- Fight LAX Expansion - Oppose any new developments to increase current maximum capacity or move any runways closer to El Segundo.
- Save Air Force Base - The continued stability and economic diversity of El Segundo is dependant upon the base remaining here.
- Fiscal Responsibility - It is crucial that the city be prudent in the financial realm. Other priorities include Disaster Preparedness & Public Safety
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of El Segundo
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- April 1, 2004, 7-9pm; Organized and conducted by League of Women Voters of the Beach Cities
- Joslyn Center, 339 Sheldon St., El Segundo; Info (310) 545-4738