(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Crystal Czarnecki Alexander
- Occupation: Deputy City Treasurer
- Master's Degree in Public Administration/Finance, University of Washington
- Certified California Municipal Treasurer
- Certified Municipal Finance Manager
- Over 24 years as a public finance professional
- Past Planning and Civil Service Commissioner
- Trustee, Culver City Education Foundation
- Develop meaningful user-friendly financial reports for casual users.
- Create a public advisory group to evaluate business and other local tax ordinances.
- Create a speaker's bureau on basic financial literacy for students.
- Occupation: Elected City Clerk/Accountant
- Elected City Clerk
- Treasurer, Local California State Employees Association
- Senior Business Tax Advisor & Tax Law Instructor: 12 years, State of California
- Business/Individual Tax Advisor & Public Relations: 5 years, Federal Government
- Sergeant -at-Arms, State Board of Equalization
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration/Accounting, California State University
- New & Creative Revenue Enhancements
- Promoting better use of the Internet
- Streamlining the business license and permit process.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Culver City
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- March 11, 2004, 7:30pm
- Culver West Neighborhood Assn; Community Room, Culver West Park, 4162 Wade Street; Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 18, 2004, 7:30 pm
- Culver City Homeowners' Assn; Veterans Auditorium; Info: (310) 838-6941
- March 24, 2004, 7:00 pm
- Friends of the Culver City Dog Park; Kaizuka Room - Vets Bldg; Info: 310-815-8333
- March 31, 2004, 7:00pm
- League of Women Voters; Council Chambers, Culver City City Hall; Live TV coverage on Comcast Channel 35; Info: 310/397-4970; Submit questions to email@example.com
- April 1, 2004, 7:00pm
- Heather Village Homeowners Assn; Rec Bldg, 6443 Green Valley Circle; Info: 310-502-9386