(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: City Council Member
- 30-year resident of Culver City
- Registered Nurse
- Former member, Culver City Planning Commission
- Active in many local civic and charitable organizations
- Maintaining strong, professional police and fire departments
- Keeping the City's financial condition strong and solid
- Maintaining our quality of life for our children and our neighborhoods
- Occupation: Contract Negotiator
- Law Degree - Juris Doctorate
- California State Licensed Mediator
- Negotiated over $4 billon worth of contracts
- Degree in Sociology with emphasis on Urban Planning
- Instrumental in largest Employee/Employer Partnership in history of U.S.
Mary Ann Greene
- Balanced Budgets by cutting waste rather than city services or jobs
- Environment: For Ballona Creek Improvements - Against Playa Vista II
- More Citizen Involvment in Commissions & Committees
- Occupation: Probation Director (retired)
- 20-year resident of Culver City
- UCLA graduate
- supervising probation officer, divisional director
- president of the California Probation, Parole and Correctional Association, Los Angles chapter
- Environmental advocate
- Community activist
Marcus Gregory Tiggs
- Open city government
- Environmental advocacy
- Education partnerships
- Occupation: Attorney/Law Professor
- Former member Culver City Public Safety Comm.
- Juris Doctor, UWLA School of Law 1988
- B.A. Pepperdine Univ., 1984
- Commissioned Officer California Army National Guard
- Practicing Bankruptcy Lawyer over 15 years
- Maintaining the Essence of Culver City
- Fiscal Responsibility through proactive vs. reactive measures with the general fund
- Public Safety
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Culver City
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- March 11, 2004, 7:30pm
- Culver West Neighborhood Assn; Community Room, Culver West Park, 4162 Wade Street; Info: email@example.com
- March 18, 2004, 7:30 pm
- Culver City Homeowners' Assn; Veterans Auditorium; Info: (310) 838-6941
- March 24, 2004, 7:00 pm
- Friends of the Culver City Dog Park; Kaizuka Room - Vets Bldg; Info: 310-815-8333
- March 31, 2004, 7:00pm
- League of Women Voters; Council Chambers, Culver City City Hall; Live TV coverage on Comcast Channel 35; Info: 310/397-4970; Submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 1, 2004, 7:00pm
- Heather Village Homeowners Assn; Rec Bldg, 6443 Green Valley Circle; Info: 310-502-9386