(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Charles W. Sanders
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Senior Personal Financial Analyst
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Wilmington College, Wilmington, Ohio
- Former Mayor of Waynesville, Ohio twice elected
- Former Vice Chairman of the Warren County Municipal League
- Former member of Amtraks Mayor's Advisory Board, National
- Member of OKI Ohio Kentucky and Indiana regional council of governments
- Member of AFL-CIO-CWA Retired from General Motors after thirty years service
Mark A. Crummie
- The Economy - Control Horrible National Deficits - Curb Trade Imbalances
- Jobs - Retain and Create New Manufacturing, Technology Bus's Improve Transportation Modalities; ie. Light Rail, Mass Transit, Land, Water and Air.
- Health Care - Make health care affordable and available - Preserve Social Security, Medicare and Prescription Drug Benefits for Seniors
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: I am a university educator at Shawnee State University (SSU)
- In 1972, Mark graduated from Manchester High School located in Adams County, Ohio
- In 1976, Mark received a bachelor of arts degree from Mount Vernon Nazarene University, Mount Vernon, Ohio.
- In 1980 and 1984, Mark earned graduate degrees from Ashland Theological Seminary, a graduate division Ashland University
- From 1980 to 1991, Mark was a United Methodist minister.
- Also at SSU, Mark has taught in the Summer Honors Institute, a summer program for gifted high school students
- In 2003, Mark and Karen celebrated their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.
- Implement an economic task force creating quality jobs and investment opportunities for the people of the Second Congressional District
- Create a balance between domestic labor needs and global investment opportunities by generating reciprocity agreements between foreign entities and US
- Reduce projected 2013 national debt of $14 trilliondollars and ensure funding for Social Security, education, Medicare, veterans' benefits, healthcare
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualifications and Top Priority.
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Democratic Party