League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
March 2, 2004 Election
State Representative; District 32; Democratic Party Voter Information
2 Year Term. Salary: $51,674
To represent the people of the district and State of Ohio in dealing with matters not allocated to the federal government.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Catherine L. Barrett
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative and financial consultant
- B.A. Business Administration
- Former Mayor and City Councilwoman, Forest Park
- Former member, City Planning Commission, OKI member (6 years) and economic development commission, Forest Park.
- Top vote getter in two out of four campaigns.
- 25 year Gneral Electric Financial Analyst; Business Owner - C-Tronic Services
- My electability to Public Office - 2 year incumbent
- School Funding. School facility. Access to Edcuation
- Access to Quality Health Care. State Long Term Health and Elder Care
- Environmental Justice and Economic Justice for All Ohioans
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Democratic Party
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 4, 2004 14:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.