League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
March 2, 2004 Election
State Representative; District 31; Democratic Party Voter Information
2 Year Term. Salary: $51,674
To represent the people of the district and State of Ohio in dealing with matters not allocated to the federal government.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative / Consultant, Community Building Inst.
- Community: Price Hill
- Education: Elder H.S. 1984; Miami University, B.A. 1988; Indiana University, M.P.A. 1995
- My wife, Lucienne, and I have three children and attend St. Teresa Parish.
- I voted against massive tax increases and led the fight against "double-dipping" by elected officials.
- I have fought for neighborhoods assisting homeownership initiatives on the Westside and in fighting an unwanted cement facility in Sayler Park.
- In the legislature I have stood for fiscal restraint and government accountability in Columbus.
- Strengthening Cincinnati's Westside neighborhoods
- Reigning in the state budget and holding the state fiscally accountable
- Addressing multiple housing issues: property "flipping", Section 8 concentration, predatory lending, and illegal "lease-option" contracts
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Democratic Party
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 4, 2004 14:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.