(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Louis Blessing, Jr.
Keith N. Corman
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Court Bailiff, Hamilton County Domestic Relations
- Attended Miami University and University of Cincinnati
- Colerain Township Trustee since 1997
- Vice-President, Hamilton County Township Association
- Advisory position to H.A.N.D.S. program with Northwest School District
- Member, Hamilton County Emergency Management Agency Advisory Board
- Former Vice-President: Hamilton County Solid Waste District Advisory Board
John E. Waksmundski
- Will work to keep taxes and government spending down
- Defend the right of conceal and carry
- Work for a top-rank educational system without "breaking the bank"
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Professor at UC/Township Clerk
- Eight years as Clerk and fourteen years as Trustee in Springfield Twp.
- Ph.D. in History from Ohio State University; Masters from Ohio University
- Educator: Wyoming High School, XU, NKU, Ohio State and UC
- Four year Vietnam-era veteran
- Secretary: District Advisory Committee to the Hamilton County Board of Health and Secretary: Hamilton County Township Association
- Member of Finneytown Schools Foundation, Greenhills-Forest Park Kiwanis, Finneytown Civic Association, St. Vivian's Parish
- Taxes: Legislators need to hold the line on taxes and, if possible, reduce taxes.
- Education: Education should be adequately funded. A quality education can be provided without breaking the budget.
- Communication: Every effort will be made to keep residents informed about important legislation.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualifications and Top Priority.
News and Analysis
- Smart Voter Web Page 2000 - this is an archive
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Republican Party