- Party: Green
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Masters in Divinity (MDiv), San Francisco Theological Seminary, 1975
- B.S. in Business Administration/Marketing, California State University, Los Angeles, 1972
- Treasurer, Prop. L campaign in S.F. that raised the minimum wage to $8.50. 54,000 workers will see an increase in their pay starting February 23rd.
- Past Co-chair of the S.F. Living Wage Coalition which passed legislation in 2000 increasing wages for 20,000 workers & providing them with healthcare.
- Vice President, Legislative Affairs for the Merchants of Upper Market & Castro (MUMC), one of the largest business associations in the City
- Chair, SF Network Ministries Housing Corporation