This is an archive of a past election.|
See http://www.smartvoter.org/ca/state/ for current information.
|League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Read the answers from all candidates.
1. What can be done to ensure that California gets its fair share of federal resources?
We need to strengthen Republican representation in California's Congressional delegation, so California gets its fair share of Committee Chairs and federal resources!
Letting the Democrats have a majority in this state's delegation is depriving California of its fair share of political influence in Washington, D.C.!
2. What are your foreign policy priorities for the United States?
Support the President and Republicans in Congress in their fight against :
1. Global terrorism and nuclear profileration
2. International drug-dealing and "white slave" trade
3. Spread of AIDS in Africa and world-wide
3. What are your priorities for the federal budget?
1. Halt unnecessary government "pork-barrel" spending andall subsidies to the tobacco trade
2. Get rid of Ethanol and other unnecessary regulationswhich raise gas prices to consumers
3. Increase rents charged for private exploitation offederal land for timber, oil, cattle and minerals
4. Improve safety of our meat supply, i.e., adequatetesting to eliminate "mad cow" and other dangers
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
SmartVoter Home (Ballot Lookup) || About Smart Voter