League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Monterey, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz Counties, CA
March 2, 2004 Election
State Senator; District 15; Democratic Party Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Democratic party,
or as "Decline to State" requesting a Democratic ballot at your polling
Results as of Mar 26 4:14pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (563/563)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: San Luis Obispo County Supervisor
- Former Mayor of San Luis Obispo
- Former Council Member of San Luis Obispo
- Served in the Peace Corps
- Graduated with honors from Santa Clara University
- Addressing the state's fiscal crisis to bring accountability and fiscal responsibility to Sacramento.
- Improving the quality of our education system in the state by getting much-needed money into the classroom.
- Protection and restoration of our environment and coastal resources.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Click on "Senate", then browse the next page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 15. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from previous elections:
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 4, 2004 14:48 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.