League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Contra Costa County, CA
March 2, 2004 Election
State Senator; District 7; Democratic Party Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Democratic party,
or as "Decline to State" requesting a Democratic ballot at your polling
Results as of Mar 26 4:14pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (749/749)|
(Vote for 1)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Senator/Educator
- Phone: 925-890-3738; Addr: 3420 Tabora Dr., Antioch, CA 94509; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Click on "Senate", then browse the next page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 7. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Contra Costa Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from previous elections:
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 4, 2004 14:48 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.