League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
March 2, 2004 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 40; Republican Party Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Republican party,
or as "Decline to State" requesting a Republican ballot at your polling
Results as of Mar 26 4:14pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (187/187)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Public School Teacher
- Former Businessman
- Television Host of "Saving the American Dream"
- Masters Degree in Education from Loyola Marymount University
- Bachelors Degree from Brooklyn College
- Former Member of Free to Break up Los Angeles Unifed School District
- Member Executive Board Republican Jewish Coalition
- Ending Special privileges for illegal immigrants like drivers licenses and instate tuition.
- Improving education by promoting excellent public, private, charter or home schooling.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Click on "Assembly", then browse the next page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 40. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 4, 2004 14:48 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.