League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Placer, Sacramento County, CA
March 2, 2004 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 5; Libertarian Party Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Libertarian party.
"Decline to State" party voters may not vote for this contest.
Results as of Mar 26 4:14pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (315/315)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- Member, Libertarian Party County Central Comittee, District 4
- Director and Current Chair of Orangevale Recreation and Park District
- Reduce spending by cutting bureaucracy and excessive regulation
- Reduce taxes. Our state has a spending problem, not a tax problem.
- Returning control to local goverments and communities where it belongs.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Click on "Assembly", then browse the next page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 5. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 4, 2004 14:48 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.