(Vote for 7)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael J. Sandler
- Occupation: Environmental Program Coordinator
- Program coordinator: Environmental non-profit focusing on water, climate change
- member of Green Party County Council 1998-2002
- co-founder of a green business program
- degree in Political Economy from U.C. Berkeley
- the Green Party 10 Key Values
- expanding the mainstream political debate: anti-war, pro-IRV (electoral reform)
- save the world while having fun!
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
Justin Reed "Justin Whitaker" Whitaker
- Occupation: Non-profit Organization Director
- Occupation: Student
- Completing a BA in Environmental Politics
- Former advisor to two California Nonprofits (Every Voice and California Association of Peer Programs)
- Coordinator for Healdsburg's Every 15 Minutes Program
- Current Green Party of Sonoma County Outreach Cochair
- Continued outreach to Sonoma County voters
- Finding local Greens to run for local elections
- Creating a Sonoma County Platform for the Green Party of Sonoma County to work from
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- BS. Meteorology, San Jose State University
- Web Designer for the Green Party of Sonoma County
- Delegate to the Green Party of the United States Presidential Convention
- Environmental Professional working in the field of Air Quality
- 20-year Sonoma County resident
Samuel M "Sam" Pierce
- Reaching out to the 7000 Green Party members in Sonoma County to both inform and involve them
- Grow local Green Party membership
- Establish Green Party locals to aid with outreach and involvement
- Occupation: appointed incumbent
- Employment: Senior Engineer Energy Efficiency Research
- Education: Mechanical Engineering (Bachelors)
- Architecture (Masters)
- Leadership Institute for the Ecology and the Economy
- AFL-CIO Organizing Institute
- Chair: Smart Growth Subcommittee, Sierra Club Clark Co. Nv.
- Enable the activist potential of progressives in Sonoma County
- Build the infrastructure of the Green Party of Sonoma County
- Develop multiple paths of participation and communication between registered Greens and the GPSC
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Information about the Green Party