(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Rich De La Rosa
- Occupation: Local Business Owner
- President, De La Rosa Imports
- Owner, De La Rosa Insurance Services
- Founding Member, Almaden Business Association
- Past President, Oak Park Little League
- Member, Strong Neighborhoods Advisory Council (KONA)
- Associate Member, San Jose Downtown Association
- Bring back jobs
- Fix traffic problems/Improve local roads
- Ensure San Jose remains America's safest big city
- Occupation: Trustee, San Jose/Evergreen Community College District
- Seven years experience overseeing a $100 million Community College Budget
- Chairman of a successful $135 million Bond Measure for SJCC & EVC
- Member of the College District Land Use committee
- Work to create jobs and make the City more business friendly.
- Protect our Police, Fire, Emergency Services and After-school programs. Services.
- Maintain the General Plan of the City regarding open space and housing development to protect the environment..
- Occupation: Financial Advisor
- Director Almaden Country School
- BA in Economics from UC Davis
- MBA in Finance from USF
- Thirteen years as a banker
- Twelve years as business owner and operator
William J. Garbett
- Make sure that it is "Residents First" on all matters before the City
- Provide strong fiscal management to the City
- Maintain the current level of all City services
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|