(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: San Jose City Councilmember, District 4
- San Jose Planning Commissioner 1982-90
- Santa Clara County Planning Commissioner 1994-00
- San Jose Campaign Finance Reform Task Force 1993
- Land Trust for Santa Clara County, Founding Bd. Mem., Secretary 1997-98
- Santa Clara County Charter Review Committee, Chair 1997-98
- Berryessa Education Foundation, Founder and President 1992-97
- Honest, open, fair and effective city government
- Services: Making sure City services and projects for my district are delivered as they are supposed to be
- Jobs: Changing the way we operate so that businesses will want to locate and expand in San Jose and can do so with a minimum of time and headache.
- Occupation: Immigration Lawyer
- Michigan State University, 1962
- The University of Michigan Law School, 1965
- US Supreme Court admission, 1983
- San Jose Human Rights Commission, 1989
- San Jose CDBG Committee, 1990
- San Jose Project Diversity Committee, 1999
- Reform planning, especially creeks, trails, housing, commercial & residential
- Reform municipal finance management
- Remove "hot spots" from District 4
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|