(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Deputy District Attorney
- Only Criminal Prosecutor Running For Judge
- Only Candidate with BOTH extensive criminal and civil law experience
- Endorsed by Twenty (20) Current and Retired Superior Court Judges
- Endorsed by Police and Firefighters Countywide
- Endorsed by over 200 Local Attorneys
- Dean's List Student at Santa Clara Law School
- Integrity: Our Judges must have the highest ethical standards.
- Respect: I will treat every person in court with dignity and respect.
- Justice: Every person in court deserves a knowledgeable, fair, and impartial judge.
- Occupation: Government Attorney
- 12 years criminal law experience
- U.S. Navy Veteran
- Santa Clara University Law Graduate
- Santa Clara County Bar Association Member
- Juvenile Mental Health Court Committee (former member)
- Santa Clara County La Raza Lawyers Association Member
- Ensuring equal access to the court
- Keeping children off drugs, out of gangs and in school
- Providing efficient court services
- Occupation: Attorney in Private Trial Practice for 24 Years
- BS, Chemistry, University of Nevada, 1971
- JD, Lincoln University, 1980
- 15 years experience as a Judge Pro Tem and Judicial Arbitrator
- Private mediator and arbitrator
- Maintain high degree of judicial integrity and ethics
- Manage efficient and orderly courtroom
- Dispense justice fairly, based on the law and the facts
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The the Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Sentencing, Juvenile Probation Department, and Juvenile Crime Act.
- State Bar of Calif. - Member Records Online
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidates Forum
Wednesday, Feb. 4, 7-8:30pm at Campbell Public Library's Community Room, 77 Harrison Ave. (off Civic Center Dr. just west of the railroad tracks)
sponsored by League of Women Voters