(Vote for 6)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Business Executive
- Co-Chairman, Santa Clara County Bush-Cheney 2004
- Bush White House Official (1989-1992)
- Deputy Chief of Staff to Governor of Illinois (1995-1998)
- Campaign Manager for Governor of Illinois (1994)
- Executive Director, Illinois Republican Party (1992-1993)
- Married, Two Children
- Strengthen and raise the visibility of the Republican Party in Santa Clara County
- Increase the number of registered Republicans in Santa Clara County
- Help identify and support candidates for local office
Louis E. Becker
- Occupation: Emergency Physician
- Occupation: Retired Business Executive
- MS Civil Engineering
- Former Los Altos City Council Member
- Former Los Altos Mayor
- Member of Los Altos School District Citizen's Advisory Committee for Finance
- Past Member of Valley Water Commission
- Past Representative to Association of Bay Area Governments
D. JoAnn Barr
- Expand Republican base through registration
- Build an effective neighborhood precinct organization
- Develop a strong volunteer infrastructure
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Serving 2nd term as Secretary of Central Committee
- Many years in Republican Women, Federated, as local President and continue serving on the Board
- Sunnyvale Chamber of Commerce Director 1987-1993
- Common sense approach to Central Committee
- Elect Republicans
- Re-elect President Bush
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Small Business Owner - Personal Development
- Professional Events Coordinator
- Lecturer & Consultant
- Church and Spiritual Leader
- President, West Valley Republican Women, 1999-2001
- Married, Two Sons, Two Grandchildren
Williams Keen "Keen" Butcher
- Support Basic Republican Principles
- Increase Republican Voter Registration
- Encourage Republican Activism
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Princeton University, BA
- Wharton School, MBA
- JMP Securities, Banking
- Bank of America, Banking
- Fairmeadow PTA, School Board Liaison
- United Way, Golden Gateway
- Increase Republican registration in SC County
- Grow Republican Precinct network in SC County
- Elect more qualified Republicans
- Occupation: Businessman
- Commercial-industrial real estate developer and investor for thirty years in Santa Clara County.
- Board of Directors Capitol Resource Institute
- Experienced in school & civic affairs.
- BA in Economics
- Married with two sons
- Preserve the ideals of the Republican Party Platform.
- Encourage more grass roots involvement in the Party.
- Increase Republican voter registration.
- Occupation: Businessman/Teacher
- M.S., School of Engineering, Stanford University
- Former Software Engineer
- Long-time campaign volunteer
- Former Vice-Chair, Republican County Committee
- Elect Republican candidates
- Increase Republican Party communication with its constituencies
- Seek accountability through reporting on performance measures
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Santa Clara Co. Republican Central Comm. Webpage