(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
James F. Rigali
- Occupation: Attorney
- Partner with KIRK & SIMAS law firm in Santa Maria
- University of Notre Dame graduate - Bachelors
- Santa Clara University - Juris Doctorate/MBA
- Director Santa Maria Breakfast Rotary
- County Human Services Commissioner 97-2000
- President Northern Santa Barbara County Bar. Assoc. (past)
Edward H. Bullard
- Judges should have a public servant attitude, balance and ethics.
- Your elected judge should be a great judge in the courtroom and active in your monthly countywide judges' meetings.
- Judges should be able to make the "hard call" without divorcing themselves from appropriate community involvement.
- Occupation: Deputy District Attorney
- 3 Years U.S. Army, Military Police Dog Handler
- 11 Years California Hwy. Patrol, Santa Barbara County
- J.D. Santa Barbara College of Law
- Deputy Public Defender, Ventura County
- 14 Years Deputy District Attoney, Santa Barbara County
James M. Hall
- Public Safety, sentencing violent offenders to State Prison, use of alternative sentencing for non violent offenders
- Restitution to victim's of crimes
- Effectively managing large caseloads with fairness to all sides
- Occupation: Attorney
- More than 12 years Judge Pro-Tem
- Over 21 years attorney practice in criminal, civil and family law.
- Former police officer and police academy instructor
- Former junior college instructor
- Civic leader, devoted family man with strong Christian values
- Tough on crime, does not make law from the bench
Adrian Stephen Andrade
- Administer fair, impartial and efficient justice with dignity and respect for all parties.
- Promote alternate resolution and mediation over civil litigation
- Enforce the law, not make law from the bench
- Occupation: Attorney/Businessperson
- A.A.- East Los Angeles College - 1971
- B.A. - Loyola University, Los Angeles - 1973
- Juris Doctor - Univ. of Calif., Los Angeles - 1976
- Admitted State Bar California 1976
- Federal Court U.S. District Court (CD&SD) - 1976/1977
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals 1986
- Experience, Fairness and Compassion
- Community Involvement Shows Commitment
- Independent and Hardworking
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|