League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Fresno County, CA
March 2, 2004 Election
Green Party County Council; County of Fresno Voter Information
2 Year Term.
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Green party.
"Decline to State" party voters may not vote for this contest.
Results as of Mar 24 11:41am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (486/486)|
99.9% Voter Turnout (2006/1840)
(19 Writein Votes 0.9%)
(Vote for 7)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Larry R. Mullen
Dirk H. Van Gelder
- Occupation: Teacher / Maestro
Nicholas J. Degraff
- Occupation: Incumbent / Titular
- Occupation: Community Advocate / Defensor de la Comunidad
Jeffrey W. Eisinger
- Occupation: Geographer / Geógrafo
- Occupation: Attorney / Abogado
- Regional Rep to California Green Party
- Fresno County Alcohol and Drug Board
- Masters Degree in Corrections
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology
John R. Crockford
- Growth of the Fresno County Green Party Membership
- More Greens Running for Office in Fresno County
- Financial Sustainability for the Fresno County Green Party
Dallas J. Blanchard, Jr.
- Occupation: Web Designer / Cinche a Diseñador
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Fresno County Green Party
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 4, 2004 14:40 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.