(Vote for 7)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Graduate Student Researcher, UC Berkeley
- Co-Founder, El Cerrito Greens
- Green Party Activist, 4 years
- B.A. with Highest Honors, UC Berkeley, Class of 2000
- Youngest Candidate for County Council
- Help form new Green Party locals
- Get more Greens on local boards and commissions
- Foster a wider, more diverse pool of Green candidates for local office
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Co-founder, El Cerrito Greens
- Richmond Greens, County Council representative
- Co-coordinator for volunteers, Camejo for Governor 2003
- Richmond Progressive Alliance
- Gayle McLauglin for City Council 2004, Asst. Mgr.
- Promoting campaigns for elected offices
- Develop party infastructure
- Develop progressive political coalitions for all levels of political office & action.
Christy Lynn Gale
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
Craig D. Peterson
- Occupation: Legal Secretary
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Co-Coordinator of the GPCA Finance Committee
- Alternate Representative - East Bay Region
- Green Activist publishing team member
- 2002 Green Slate Steering Committee member
- 2003 Camejo for Governor campaign staff member
- Growth of the Green Party in Contra Costa
- Helping Greens from Alameda, Contra Costa, and Solano work together to solve regional problems
- Encouraging Greens throughout Contra Costa to support the party and run for office
- Occupation: Political Campaign Organizer
- Current County Council member
- 11 years Green Party activist
Michael Ray Ritter
- Grow the Greens with more locals in more county regions
- Run more local candidates
- Attract a larger, more diverse population to Green Party work
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|