(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Superior Court Judge
- Superior Court Judge, 2002- Present
- Deputy Director and Chief Counsel, California Department of Corrections, 2000-2002
- Senior Assistant Attorney General, California Department of Justice, Civil Division, 1992-2000
- Senior Assistant Attorney General, California Department of Justice, Criminal Division, 1985-1992
- Deputy Attorney General, California Department of Justice, 1975-1985
- Graduate of UC Berkeley undergraduate and UC Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law
Denise Marie (Dunn) Schmidt
- Continue record of respect for the process and the people appearing in my courtroom.
- Ensure the courtroom is a place of justice.
- Issue fair and decisive decisions; guarantee accessibility.
- Occupation: Acting Court Commissioner
- J.D. John F. Kennedy University, School of Law
- Superior Court Judge Pro Tem, 1998-Present
- Private Practice- Civil Litigation, 1986-1998
- Courts of Appeal - First, Third and Fifth Districts
- Alameda County District Attorney's Office, Support Staff 1978-1980
- Fmr. Chairperson, Environmental Law Section of the Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Maintain the Integrity of the Court
- Provide Just and Equitable Resolutions
- Continued Service and Commitment to the Community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Contra Costa Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.