(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Anjali Bhagawandas Lathi
- Occupation: Apointed Incumbent, Union Sanitary District
- Deputy District Attorney, 1991-1993
- Counsel, School and Community College Districts, 1993-1997
- B.A., Economics, with Honors, and J.D., University of California, Davis
- Awarded Recognition in Special District Governance for expertise and dedication to providing the best services to our local community
- LIFE ElderCare Meals on Wheels Volunteer; Fremont Cultural Arts Council Volunteer;
- Past Chair, Board Member, Treasurer and Legal Officer, SYDA Fremont Center
- Protection of environment
- Protection of public health
- Maintaining lowest rates in the Bay Area, and our award-winning service
- Occupation: Water Resources Engineer/Realtor
- M.S degree in Water resources Engineering
- Attorney Generals Civil Rights Commisson on Hate Crime
- Director, Fremont Chamber of Commerce
- Director, Ohlone College Foundation
- Departmental Transportation Advisory Commission
- Alameda County Human Relations Commissioner
- A Clean Environment
- Fair Billing and financial stability
- Maintain quality and Low rates for services
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- League of Women Voters Candidates' Forum
Monday, February 16, 2004
8 - 8:20 PM
500 Mowry, Fremont
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.