- My husband and I value the sense of close knit community fostered by the residents of Glendale.
- My husband, Tim, and I have lived in Glendale for 18 years where we raised our daughter, Erin, and son, Brian.
- I taught grades 7, 8, & 9 English for 15 years at Landmark Christian School.
- Master of Education, Learning Exceptionalities # Gifted, Xavier University - 1990.
- Ph.D., Educational Leadership, Miami University of Ohio - 2004.
- I have served through involvement in school, church, and community in a variety of capacities, mentoring students of all ages & abilities.