League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Member Council; Village of Lincoln Heights Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Deborah A. Seay
E. Richard Ceaser
- Occupation: Coach, Operator Queen City Metro, EMT # Firefighter Lincoln
- Neighborhood: Lincoln Heights (Village)
- Education: High School Graduate
- Better EMS support, emergency & public safety (response time and service)
- More accountability and courtesy to Lincoln Heights voters
- To encourage more business and to repair our pool. Make Lincoln Heights a better place to live by example.
- Occupation: Teacher for Princeton City Schools
- Neighborhood: Lincoln Heights
- Education: B.S. Education, Ohio State University
- I have served four terms on council
- I have been the Vice Mayor and was also appointed Village Manager
- Under my administration, the Village averted a fiscal emergency
- . I am familiar with municipal finance requirements.
- To improve the recreation programs and/or facility
- Insure better fiscal accountability and controls
- Work with neighboring communities to form join fire district
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Village of Lincoln Heights
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.