League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Mayor; Village of Golf Manor Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Analytical Chemist
- B.S. Chemistry 1978 Miami University of Ohio
- Council Member for 6 years
- Chairman of the Golf Manor Planning Commission for 10 years
- Community volunteer since 1990 including running the local soccer program, member zoning appeals board, and park volunteer
Charles O. Hughes
- Encourage investment in the community by residents, business enterprises and Village government
- Crime prevention and law enforcement via additional police officers and revised ordinances
- Continue to maintain and improve one of Hamilton County's best fire/EMS services
- Occupation: IRS- retired
- BSBA Xavier University
- Cincinnati Bd. of Education-4 yrs I( 1 yr as vice-president)
- Councilman, Village of Golf Manor
- ( 1 year as vice-mayor)
- to revive Community Spirit
- to implement an Urban Renewal Program
- to get Golf Manor " Back on Track"
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Village of Golf Manor
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.