League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Member Council; Village of Greenhills Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
L. Christine "Chris" Visnich
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Principal/Owner Executive Search Consulting Firm
- Bachelor of Arts degree, Muskingum, College, New Concord, Ohio
- Seven years experience on Village Council
- Past-Chair Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce Regional Business Retention Committee
- Past-President Cincinnati Chapter of the National Human Resource Association
- Ordained Elder/Member Greenhills Community Church Presbyterian
John L. McDaniel, Jr.
Kenny R. Burck
- Increase the economic stability of Greenhills through redevelopment or targeted areas.
- Continue to ensure the safety and high standard of living in the village.
- Ensure strong leadership in village administration through inevitable career transitions.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Safety coordinator at C.G.&E.
- Neighborhood: Greenhills
- Education: B.S. University of Cincinnati
- I have served the Village of Greenhills as a volunteer in the Fire Department from 1972 to 1992
- I have served on Council since 1988
- I am currently the President of Council and Chair of the Streets & Services Committee
- have lived in Greenhills since 1968
- Purchase available apartment buildings in blighted areas & restore or demolish
- Build single family homes that are owner occupied in a way that maximizes use of the land
- Improve tax base and enhance quality of life in Greenhills with items 1 & 2 listed above.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
- Hamilton County Democratic Party
- Hamilton County Republican Party
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Village of Greenhills
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.