League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Mayor; Village of Glendale Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Thomas U. Todd
- Occupation: Retired Family Physician
- Duke University BA 1954
- University of Cincinnati M.D. 1958
- Mayor of Glendale 1998-2003
Monica L. Alles-White
- Carry out the goals and objectives of our long range plan
- Continue to support the ambiance that exists in Glendale
- Continue to employ well trained personel to work for the Village
- Occupation: Consultant
- Masters of Science, Human Development
- Glendale Village Council Member since 1998
- Registered and Licensed Dietitian
- Two-term president and member Glendale Youth Sports
- Director for county, health and nonprofit agencies for 12 years
- Property Values
- Community School enrollment and redistriciting
- Open Communication
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Village of Glendale
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.