(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Bill Puthoff, Jr.
Christian J. Schaefer
- Occupation: Attorney
- Evendale Solicitor 1990 to 2002
- Evendale Council Member 1983 to 1990
- Evendale Planning Commission 1979 to 1983
- Evendale CIC 1985 to 2002
- Gorman Heritage Farm Committee 2003
- Evendale Resident since 1977
- Return civility to the political discourse in Evendale
- Have Evendale assume Gorman Heritage Farm
- Use cooperation and market forces in economic dev elopment
- Occupation: Retired - District Manager AT&T
- Former two-term Council Member - Village of Woodlawn
- Former Vice Mayor - Village of Woodlawn
- Evendale Recreation Commission (1998 - 2001), Vice Chair 2 years
- Evendale Charter Review Committee - 2002
- Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH, Executive MBA, 1994
- Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA, BA-Economics, 1976
Phillip J. Schneider
- Open Communication with residents and business owners
- Provide responsible fiscal management of resources
- Strong leadership on Council that serves the entire community
- Occupation: Community Volunteer/substitute teacher
- Evendale Planning Commission Member
- Liason from Planning Commission to CIC
- Member Interviewing Committee for Reading Road Revitalization Planners/Developers
- Resident of Evendale since 1985
Mary E. Speidel
- Encourage professionally run government with open and respectful communication between elected officials, residents, and business owners
- Support participation by Evendale in the Planning Partnership of the Hamilton County Regional Planning Commission
- Participate in the exciting projects of the Revitalization of Reading Road, the Gorman Farm acquisition, and the Civic Center Restoration
- Occupation: Retired
- Evendale Resident 32 years; Evendale Village Clerk/CFO (1980-1994)
- Village Treasurer (1998-2001)
- Springdale Administrator's Assistant (1976-1980)
- Evendale Business Association, Board Member;Cincinnati Nature Center, Trustee;
- Ohio Municipal Treasurer's Assn - Past President;
- Co-Editor "Village of Evendale - The First Fifty Years";
Barbara Duncan Fillion
- Establish good fiscal management and long range planning for major capital projects.
- Ensure that Village government operates with integrity,openness and responsibility
- Preserve Evendale's Heritage and Landmarks while planning for the future.
- Occupation: Associate Director, Supply Chain Planning, Procter & Gamble
- 29 years as Procter & Gamble Manager
- Junior League of Cincinnati, former Capital Campaign Treasurer
- Hyde Park Community UMC , former Trustee & Lay Leader
- Extensive volunteer & fund-raising/grant-writing experience -- Princeton City Schools
- Madisonville Education & Assistance Center Board of Trustees
- 4C for Children, Fund-raising Committee (2003, 2004)
- Create a community engagement process to understand needs & expectations of Evendale residents & businesses
- Ensure the Village preserves & makes the best possible use of community assets (e.g., Gorman Farm)
- Develop vison & implementation plan for Evendale's "Next 50 Years"
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Village of Evendale