League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Trustee; Township of Symmes Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Attorney
- Senior Naval Reserve Officer
- Incumbent Trustee since 1995
- Former School Board Member 1989-1995
- Desert Storm, Enduring Freedom
- Iraqi Freedom veteran
- Special Deputy Sheriff Hamilton County
Michael A. "Mike" Howell
- Complete new Fire and Sheriff Office
- Expand parks and greenspace
- Continue to improve roads and traffic
- Occupation: Designer/Quality Control
- President - Camp Dennison Civil League
- Ex-member Symmes Law & Safety Comm.
- Member of Symmes Neighborhood Watch
- Hometown Hero winter 03'
- Symmes Historical Society Member
- Univeristy of Cincinnati (Deans List)
- 1. Fix the storm water/ flooding problems
- 2. Fix assorted traffic problems
- 3. Bring trust and better communication back to the residents
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Symmes Township
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.