League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Trustee; Township of Springfield Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Springfield Township Trustee
- Bachelor Degree Miami University
- Masters Degree-University of Cincinnati
- Part time faculty-Miami University
- Clinical Manager-Health Alliance
- Vice-Chair Community COMPASS
- Vice -Chair Talbert House
Ada K. Mills
- Comprehensive Economic Development
- Researching a Property Maintenance Code
- Completing township infrastructural capital improvment
- Occupation: Self Employed
- Neighborhood: Lexington Height/Wellspring
- Education: Mt. Healthy High, 12th Grade
- Diversity training, Conflict management Training, Team building Safety and Environmental Training with P&G
- Community center
- New Business in Springfield township/Beautification of Community
- Shuttle Buses Senior Citizen
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Springfield Township
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.