League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Trustee; Township of Sycamore Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Richard C. "Dick" Kent
- Occupation: Trustee
- Owner & Insurance Agent
- Provide the best & most efficient services to residents
- Promote sound business development
- Provide atmosphere to enhance the residential communities
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- Neighborhood: Kenwood
- Education: Master of Education, Xavier University
- Active in community affairs
- Vice-president of Sycamore Township Republican Club; orked on the sycamore Township Community Recreation Center advisory committee
- Taught government & American history for 20 years at Hoban, Madeira, Colerain & Deer Park high schools
- Recreation Center information made available to people before it's put on ballot
- Accountability to taxpayers of money spent
- It's time for a change. Promote 8 years term limits.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Sycamore Township
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.