(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gregory P. Bybee
- Occupation: CPA + Treasurer at Southwest Local School District
- Neighborhood: Harrison
- Education: University of Cincinnati + BBA in Accounting & MBA in Finance
- educational background + Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Master's degree in Finance
- business background + CPA with twenty-five years of business experience
- Township Clerk experience + earned excellent audit reports since I have been in Office.
Deborah L. Acra
- Continue to earn excellent audit reports from the State Auditor's Office.
- Maintain the financial stability we have produced while I've been in Office.
- Continue to upgrade the accounting, budgetary and payroll systems.
- Occupation: Office Manager, Nedcon USA, Inc.
- Harrison City council member
- President, Board of Trustees Western Joint Ambulance District
- Former Vice Mayor, City of Harrison
- Former Real Estate Paralegal, Chicago Title Insurance Company
- Vice President, St. John the Baptist School PTC
- Member Harrison Business Association
- Full informational disclosure of township policies and expenditures
- Improved communication with all township residents
- State of the Township reports regularly made to residents
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.