League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Trustee; Township of Delhi Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Teacher-Government/Religion
- Bachelors of Science/Philosophy
- Member Citizens Police Association
- Member-Knights of Columbus
- Active member-St.Dominic Parish
- Board member-Capital Campaign
Kevin M. Rhodes
- Revitalizing our business district.
- Encouraging greater community participation in the decision making process of Delhi.
- Creation of an indoor family fun center with ice skating and eateries.
- Occupation: Real Estate
- Attended University of Cincinnati - Fire Admin.
- Attended Cincinnati Technical College Business / Finance
- Graduate of Mercy Hospital Paramedic Training
- Professional Firefighter Training OH & KY
Ronald J. Kruse
- Question all expenditures made on behalf the residents of Delhi
- Do a complete job audit and eliminate excess administrative staff.
- Staff township fire and life squad services with full-time personnel.
- Occupation: Designer
- Neighborhood: Delhi Township
- Education: Grad. OMI
- I have owned my business for 26 years.
- I served as Delhi Trustee from 1994/1998
- Employed as Operations Director H&S Pogues Co. 5 years
- Director Foodservice Design Federated Dept. Stores 10 years.
Scott P. Heile
- Maintain & improve police-fire & roads.
- Add parks and green space.
- Add more streetscapes at bus stops.
- Occupation: Part-Time Sales Associate and stay at home dad
- Worked almost nine years for Hamilton County Court system
- Stop the unchecked waste of the taxpayers' money on government buildings
- Take a proactive approach to help revitalize the Delhi Business District
- Refrain from allowing any major construction without environmental studies of effects of flooding
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.